My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Bush Gets Veto

President Bush on Tuesday vetoed a bill protecting doctors from a Medicare pay cut, but both houses of Congress swiftly overrode the veto with large bipartisan majorities, so the bill is now law.


This is good news for everyone in the country and bad news for big business insurance industry types. I personally know doctors whom have stopped dealing with medicare because it's too much trouble, takes to long to get claims and don't get paid enough in the end.

The proposed pay cut to make it more profitable for insurance industry and adversely effect virtually everyone else in the country was ridiculous at it's inception.

GOOD JOB CONGRESS !

Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment