My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Discover Card Charges Mob Rates


I just got an application for a discover card from Julie Loeger, Senior VP at Discover Card.

How does she know where I live?

I looked for her picture online but NONE...she is a mystery woman.

I really liked her touching personal letter asking me to get her discover card...I really liked how much she charges if I am late with a payment twice......30.99%

Good God Julie, at least buy me dinner before you do me up the butt.

That is more than the mob charges for me to borrow money.

They run this from Delaware because apparently that state has the most liberal of interest rate laws in the country...yaaaaaaah Delaware for screwing the nation. Does Delaware export anything except assholes in the credit business?

You also by joining agree to arbitration, what that means to us little folk is by signing you give up your constitutional rights to a trial in a court of law with a judge or jury if for example, you ever did want to take the credit card company to court for any claim you may have against them.

But what could possibly go wrong with your credit card bill?

Way to go Julie and Discover Card for helping Americans sign off their constitutional rights in the fine print.

Sure our predecessors fought and died for these rights but you are welcome to make money off getting people to give them up, it's a free country.

I bet Julie has tons of money at those rates. I bet she never has to use a credit card for anything ever if she didn't want to. I bet Julie is quite pleased with herself for what she does to people's lives.

Here watch the Maxed Out trailer on Youtube, I highly recommend this documentary.

See how credit cards have helped people by driving them to suicide.

I think I'll pass on the credit card Julie.

And to be fair to Julie, her company isn't the only one by far. They all do it, Read your card member agreements then zero out your balance.




Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment