My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is The US Retarded?




I am sorry but I have to ask...is the US retarded?

Jobless rates the highest in 20 years.

Federal bail outs for businesses too stupid or greedy to run efficiently, or legally, or morally, or ethically.

A war on two fronts, Afghanistan and Iraq, which has been a military no-no since Sun-Tzu.

CEO's of major industries making grotesque profits while normal workers suffer to the point of hunger or homelessness.

1 in 100 citizens in the US in prison.

Suspension of constitutional rights in the name of homeland security.

Energy consumption outstripping the capability of the world to provide.




What will you do today?



Welcome to Detroit



1 comment:

  1. No, people with mental disabilities generally don't bring it on themselves.

    ReplyDelete