My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leaders Speaking Truth Step Forward



Top Republican says Palin unready


Senator Chuck Hagel could be influential with independent voters
Senior Republican Senator Chuck Hagel has voiced doubts about Sarah Palin's qualifications for the vice-presidency.

John McCain's running mate "doesn't have any foreign policy credentials", Mr Hagel told the Omaha World-Herald.

Mr Hagel was a prominent supporter of Mr McCain during his 2000 bid for the US presidency, but has declined to endorse either candidate this year.
He was opposed to the Iraq War, and recently joined Mr McCain's rival Barack Obama on a Middle East trip.

Mr Hagel also criticised the McCain campaign for its suggestion that the proximity of Alaska to Russia gave Mrs Palin foreign policy experience.

"I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia'," he said.

"That kind of thing is insulting to the American people."

Source

________________________________________

Finally a Republican leader who speaks the truth backed by common sense.

Chuck Hagel and Ron Paul are what the Republican party are SUPPOSED to be about.

There are so few real leaders anymore but these two gentlemen are just that...Leaders and leaders not afraid to buck party lines to state the obvious.



Welcome To Detroit




No comments:

Post a Comment