My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, September 8, 2008

No Jobs In Michigan, Last Fry Cook Job Taken

Monday, time to update you all on the job hunt.

There are no more jobs in Michigan.
____________________________

At 12:37 Pm 9/7/08 G.M.T the last job in Michigan, Deep Fry Cook for Popeye's Chicken, was filled by Hernandez Rico Vasquez.

Said Hernandez of his windfall "You go now, we have no public restrooms, you go now."

Assistant Secretary of Labor for Michigan, Ann Cambs was reportedly retiring upon hearing the news that her job mission description was no longer applicable.

"Well I guess I will go back to community college and get the degree in interior decorating I have been debating over all these years, boy did I make a bad career choice." Said Ann when questioned about her future plans.

Ann will be joining the estimated 11% of Michigan unemployed. 

1,125,325 of which applied for the job Hernandez secured earlier yesterday.

__________________________________


Welcome To Detroit
Please submit story

Digg!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment