My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Rats Leave The Ship When?....When It Sinks



Detroit Police Chief Ella Bully-Cummings and Sharon McPhail quickly answered the question swirling Thursday around City Hall: Who goes?

McPhail, general counsel to Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, and Bully-Cummings announced their resignations shortly after Kilpatrick pleaded guilty to two felony charges of obstruction of justice.

Now the question for many like interim Water Director Anthony Adams remains: Who stays?

Adams is one of about 125 political appointees who serve at the pleasure of the mayor.

Source

Amru Meah, director of the Buildings and Safety Engineering Department, said when asked for his reaction: "I'm too choked up."

Kandia Milton, Kilpatrick's chief of staff and childhood friend, declined to reveal plans.

"I'm committed to working with Mayor Kilpatrick in transitioning city government," Milton said.

____________________________________

Rats leave a ship when?....When it sinks.

Goodbye and good riddance. Time to get a real job.


Welcome To Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment