My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some Movement On The Job Front


Some positive movement on the job front, I had an interview Friday with a contract house that seemed positive and I believe they are going to start shopping me around.

It is such a hugely, employer market that this is good news for me...I suspect for every job opportunity in Michigan or the metro areas, that dozens if not hundreds of applicants are submitted.

Anyhow I have "sensed" a very slight upturn in the economy as far as job opportunities I am seeing online and in the paper...very slight and nothing scientific mind you.

I think it may be tied to optimism about the election, but thats just my 2 cents....wish me luck.


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment