My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Insurance Company Scum


Well I think I have just about had it with insurance companies.

If you work for an insurance company your a bottom feeder of the worst order.

You could say "Hey..it's just a job...I'm the server guy, janitor, administrative admin, whatever..."

Your part of the problem and simply don't have the balls to do anything about it do you?

Your participating in a system that is ripping apart everything this country stands for.

Totally and utterly destroying lives by charging grotesque fees for the gamble you won't get sick, have an accident, die...whatever.

The joke is on us.

We all get sick. 

We all have accidents.

We all die.

And we TRUST the insurance company will do us right when the time comes....they will not.

Insurance companies amazingly take your money without error from your check week to week to week to week but yet when it comes time to pay they suddenly become mentally retarded with an efficiency rivaling the brain dead.

Your check could take weeks, months or years to come to you...but they took your money flawlessly for years from your payroll didn't they?

I see those working for insurance companies as akin to Nazi sympathizers in WWII.

You complain about insurance cost but pull your pitifully small paycheck regardless week to week from them at the cost of human suffering don't you?

Your just scum.

How many of us have horror stories about insurance companies?

How many of us have good stories involving insurance companies?



Welcome To Detroit




1 comment:

  1. add 'em to the long list of those who claim, "I was only following orders."

    ReplyDelete