My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mayor Kilpatrick Plays Race Card, Has Whole Deck Appearantly

Source

Detroit is possibly the most racist city I have ever been to. Why is it every scandal has to be defended with the race card? or at the least accusations or innuendo of racism.

Here is some of Mayor Kilpatrick's blather and ranting:

"I think the prosecutor's case is going to hell quickly," the mayor said at a morning press conference to announce Labor Day celebrations at Campus Martius in downtown Detroit. "She's definitely trying to poison the jury pool. ... Her hope is that the racism of this region will convict me."


This coming from a man whom in the text messages to one of his mistresses, Former Mayoral Assistant and junk slobber groupie, Christine Beatty, commonly referred to each other with the affectionate term "my nigga"

Source

Kwame Kilpatrick to Christine Beatty: "Hell no! Don't start none. Won't be none niggette! LOL"

CB to KK: "I look forward to it. It's official, I need a night. How about you? You don't need to answer now. Enjoy the game."

KK to CB: "Shit. I need it real bad."

KK to CB: "My nigga! I love you, you know that."

CB to KK: "Yep! Ditto! You know that?"

KK to CB: "More than you could ever know!"


Yeah, sure Kwame, the suburbs are racist and would contaminate the jury pool...whatever....be a man and own up to where your little head has thought for your big head.


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment