My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Primerica

Today I received my 2nd rip off company asking me to work for them.

Primerica

A quick search pulled up this:

Pissedconsumer.com

Plenty of people went into how this company raised rates up 400% for customers and pulled automatically from the checking accounts of it's employees for 800 numbers, web sites, etc. etc. etc.


The Primerica company has a snazzy looking website with a lot of content in the link above. Almost looks legit. Almost.

The guy who wrote me to try and recruit me wrote from a yahoo account.

C'mon your going to have to try a little harder than that you morons.

I am quickly getting disheartened in my search for employment.

On the plus side I found a new website for job searchs:

Indeed.com


I like it a lot and recommend it currently.


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment