My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Kwami Says He Sorry, Won't Destroy Another City Again


Kilpatrick rejects deal for resignation

If Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick resigns office by Sept. 3, the Attorney General's office will drop one of the felony charges against him, a representative from that office said this morning at his court arraignment.

But Kilpatrick's attorney James Thomas quickly rejected the offer after the hearing, calling it "gratuitous."

Kilpatrick stood mute and the court entered a not-guilty plea on the two felony charges he faces for an alleged July 24 altercation with investigators assigned to his perjury case.

source
__________________________________________


Sweet......I don't know what I would do if he did quit.

Probably just sit around all day making deposits into the spank bank, after you apply to several hundred places for work whats a guy to do?

I am now officially calling this Festivus Detroiticus, a constantly running holiday until Kwami resigns. Something akin to Circus Maximus only not even mildly entertaining.

Don't you love the pitiful forlorn look, that thousand yard stare for the media to take pity on?

PULEEZE...he has obviously mastered that look with years of getting caught doing bad things and wiggling out of it.


I can't get a girl
cuz I ain't got a car
I can't get a car
cuz I ain't got a job
I can't get a job
cuz I ain't got a car
So I'm looking for a girl
with a job and a car
Don't you know where you are

Lost in America

_Alice Cooper



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment