My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Why I Love Michigan


The wedding was on a Michigan beach, the reception was in an art gallery -- but a former Chicago couple's wedding night was spent in separate jail cells after both bride and groom got shocked by a police Taser and arrested at their raucous reception.

Gallery co-owner Tom Burnison, however, said that, fueled by alcohol, it got out of control and potentially dangerous, including when a guest heaved a metal lamp into a plate glass window.

One guest was seen drinking straight out of a vodka bottle.

The officer called for backup and told everyone the party was over.

It's a must read people click the link.

Source

______________________________

First off thank God for cell phone cameras and digital cameras...they make life so entertaining.

Throwing lamps? Drinking from fifth bottles? How come I never get to go to these things?

Last wedding I went to was no alcohol, no nicotine, no caffeine and no I am not kidding.

And why is it everyone feels they have to act like a rock star on a reality show when they get drunk?



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment