My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, August 25, 2008

More Urban Prosperity In Metro Detroit

More Urban Prosperity In Metro Detroit


Jim's place closed



Computer store couldn't find anyone to buy stuff, had to close.


I guess nobody rents videos anymore, this place sold everything then closed.



Friggin HUGE store...totally empty now


Front of it is starting to look overgrown too, windows must have been broke.




This place sold Halloween crap...LAST YEAR. They didn't even bother to take their signs down when they left....pretty huh? It's right next to the place above.


This place looks open doesn't it? It's been closed for a while now....no one goes out to eat dinner much anymore in Metro Detroit.





Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment