My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yet Another United American Offer To Me


ANOTHER United American offer to sell their crappy product came to me via email again today, this makes three times now they have sent me an "amazing offer".

Get this...they have to open 40 more branch offices by 2007.....it's 2008 you idiots update your spam to at least make the attempt at authenticity.

United American is a Torchmark Company apparently....like that is supposed to mean something to me?

Do they have to keep changing their holding company? I wonder why?

Well let's go through the motions...

I will try and see their privacy policy again at http://www.tmkrms.com/privacypolicy.asp

Nope...I just get "The server at www.tmkrms.com is taking too long to respond."

Oh Well...I wonder if people look up their name and see this article...maybe if it was attached to some tasty words such as:

Poon, Boob, Swallow, Mouth, Upskirt, Asian, BBW, Backdoor, Jugs, Huge, Cheerleader, Flash.

That may get someone's attention....

Now Remember when you think United American a Torchmark Company you think Poon, Boob, Swallow, Mouth, Upskirt, Asian, BBW, Backdoor, Jugs, Huge, Cheerleader, Flash.


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment