My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Regional Director For American Income Life


OMG...I have an email from....(shiver)....the Regional Director for American Income Life, a Torchmark Company.

Thats right eat you hearts out you little small filthy working class people.

A genuine, heartfelt, bona fide offer for a outstanding individual like me.

Lets look at their website.

________________________________

The server at www.tmkrms.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

WTF?

When I check their privacy policy I get the same thing.........http://www.tmkrms.com/privacypolicy.asp

Well how could that be they state in my email they are a top Forbes 400 company that truly believes in honesty, integrity and trust.

Something must be wrong?

Well I chose to opt out as they put it or unsubscribe..it prompts open a web page and says:

Opt Out Form
Although opt-out should be immediate, please allow 2 to 3 business days for opt-out to complete.

Well I posted it here folks so lets all count the days, this is my forth contact from them by the way to sell their insurance.

If they put this much effect into outside sales instead of trying to hire me they wouldn't need me in the first place.

Forth time in I think a week...sheesh they write me more than any friends I have...my friends don't email me because they know I hate that superfluous email shit.

If its important they call me.

Of course the great site ripoffreport.com has tons of comments about American Income Life.

Best friggin site ever.



Welcome to Detroit

1 comment:

  1. Just saw a story about a woman who nearly got taken in a lottery scam...I get this kind of crap in my inbox all the time, and I've learned to ignore it. Really, I should take my name off the job boards. Anyway, I'm with you...Ripoff Report is friggin awesome.

    ReplyDelete