My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You Mean You Want Me To Sell Things For You? Gee Thanks


YEEESSSS !!!!

ANOTHER job offer this morning from Algomod Technologies Corporation via email.

My second, they must want me so bad...I can't blame them...I am a hunka hunka burning IT knowledge.

And my skills listed on my resume must have SO much in common with whatever it is they are selling.

On the other hand I am gaining invaluable knowledge on how to spot these spam offers and where they are coming from.

Here are three hints on how to get your email name sold all over the frigging world for free....free being you won't get any money for your email but that other people can and will.

Monster.com

Jobserve.com
Careerbuilder.com

Oh sure...I probably had to check some box or radio button saying I was ok with them selling my email as they saw fit...but to tell you the truth I expected some sort of ethical behavior on their part that they wouldn't supply it to less than reputable agents...I know naive.

So in keeping with my method of attaching naughty keywords to every article about these spam job offers I give you......
Poon, Boob, Swallow, Mouth, Upskirt, Asian, BBW, Backdoor, Jugs, Huge, Cheerleader, Flash.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment