My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shia LaBeouf's Hand "Crushed" Has To Use Other Hand For Jerking, Makes It Feel Like He Is Getting Strange.


There are new details about the extent of Shia LaBeouf's hand injury—and they're not pretty.

LaBeouf's left hand was "crushed" in last weekend's rollover car crash, and the young star will require "regular medical supervision until his doctors clear him to return to work," LaBeouf attorney Michael Norris said in a statement today.

_________________________

Oh My God!...Will he be ok? How will he carry on? Will he be in this weeks Tiger Beat magazine?...Will he ever be able to jack off again?

Who gives a flying turd?

I am not picking on this douche specifically...more so celebrities in general....I mean how does this effect my life or the 10 billion bucks a month we spend in Iraq?

Why is air wasted on reporting this crap?

Source


Welcome to Detroit



No comments:

Post a Comment