My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ron Paul Rejects Plea To Endorse McCain


Paul rejects plea to endorse McCain

Republican Rep. Ron Paul, the Libertarian-leaning lawmaker who attracted a devoted following in the GOP primaries, said Wednesday he rejected an appeal to endorse John McCain's presidential bid.

And Paul said the request came from Phil Gramm, the former McCain adviser whom the campaign jettisoned after he said the country was a "nation of whiners" about the economy.

Source
______________________________________

I love Ron Paul, he is who I originally wanted to vote for as President, I wish his bid for the office of President would have had more legs.

Ron Paul ignores party lines and speaks common sense, his plans show promise with a resolutions at their end.....all other candidates pale in comparison to Ron as far as I am concerned.

Rock on Ron Paul....Rock on.


Welcome To Detroit




No comments:

Post a Comment