My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maybe It's The Recipe?

Ok, updated my resume.

I have had so few bites on my resume I figured I would A) open it up to the rest of the country because I am ready to leave Michigan. and B) Maybe it will garner some new searches on Monster, etc.

Yes, you heard right, the state I love, the state I have lived in my whole life, the best outdoor state in the country for beauty and I will be leaving Michigan if the opportunity presents itself.

I am not alone, recent polls have shown that 63% of those graduating from Michigan State and University of Michigan will be leaving Michigan immediately after graduation to either accept a position or look for a position.

There is such an intellectual brain drain from our local economy, we have nothing left but the 37% too stupid to find employment elsewhere or too stupid to leave.

I will add more, I am trying not to be so negative but it gets to you.


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment