My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Senator Ted Stevens, Republican, Family Man, Tool


Stevens faces arraignment in corruption case

Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens is due in federal court to answer charges that he lied about hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts from an oil services contractor.

Stevens is the Senate's longest-serving Republican and has been a dominant figure in congressional politics for a generation. After being indicted on seven counts of lying on Senate disclosure forms, Stevens was ordered to surrender in federal court and appear before a judge Thursday.

Source

_________________________________________

The girl on the right looks like she is saying "Sweet, I got him shitting his pants on my mp3 player"



Welcome to Detroit


No comments:

Post a Comment