My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Go Time


Probe of alleged mayor assault proceeds

A State Police investigation into an alleged confrontation involving Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is moving forward, a mayoral representative confirmed Monday.

Marcus Reese, a spokesman for the mayor's legal team, said Kilpatrick has not given a statement, but lawyers are working with investigators.

State Police are investigating the July 24 incident in which Kilpatrick allegedly shoved Wayne County Detective Brian White and made racist remarks while White was trying to serve a subpoena. If the probe uncovers any criminal wrongdoing, Attorney General Mike Cox said his office would handle the prosecution.

source

___________________________________

This guy is so screwed, he has embarrassed himself, his family, my state, Detroit, the Detroit PD...I could go on and on and on....but why when he will go on for me.

If you look up this allegation, you can see some of the most racist remarks I ever heard coming from a man whom plays/played the race card at every opportunity...and I mean EVERY opportunity.

He plays his own race for fools and puppets and mocks every other race in the process.

Kwame doesn't have the COMMON DECENCY AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY to just resign and let Detroit and Michigan try to dig out of the muck and mire he has now added to our once fine state.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment