My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Urban Prosperity

More urban prosperity for you to enjoy, keep in mind these are all within minutes of my house which only 10 years ago was the "Leave It To Beaver" picture of Americana.

Could be a dentist office someday but not this week.



The last stand against the zombies hordes will be here.



I can have one of my snipers set up here across the street from the mall to protect me from the zombie hordes.



There is probably half a dozen offices here going to waste, I bet it smells inside from not being occupied.


Note the Christmas lights, don't they make it cheery? WTF were they for anyway?


If I recall correctly this place was open for about 48 seconds.


Again we can take our last stand against the zombies here.


These could be used for a post apocalyptic movie shoot locations, Michigan is currently giving something like a 45% tax break to movies who shoot on location here.




Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment