My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Of The 5 Insurance Companies I Heard From...

This picture has nothing to do with me or my job search, but a search on google.com for insurance AND prostitute brought this up, I thought it appropriate for the insurance industry.


This pic has nothing to do with me or my job search, but a search on google.com for insurance AND prostitute brought this up, I thought it appropriate for the insurance industry.

Of the 5 or so insurance companies I heard from whom harvested my resume from monster.com and careerbuilder.com .....5 have searched my site http://detroitdailydirt.blogspot.com/

I am 5 for 5 ....YEAH BABY !

That tells you how paranoid they are.

That tells you that is an employer you don't want to be associated with.

That tells you they actually HIRED people to search for their company name online......over and over and over and over.....

Good God you suck....do you realize what a bane on humanity your are?

Your job is nothing more than taking advantage of your fellow man...

Is that what you want on your headstone?

...They were a Class A Asshole and we don't miss them at all, Thank God they are gone...?




Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment