My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ameriprise Financial

Well, I got my 3rd sight unseen job offer from a company called Ameriprise Financial.

Corporate Snazzy Link

This guy took the time to set up a domain name.
Ameriprisesuck.com

This one spells out some miscellaneous experiences from people.
What does it take to work at Ameriprise?

A whole forum of people
Amexsux.com

They got my name from monster.com according to their email reroute information. Which pisses me off.

I have zero financial experience, nada, zip, zilch, goose egg.

If a company wants me for a position such as financial advisor with my level of financial experience it's probably not the wisest decision on either of our parts.

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."
- Groucho Marx


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment