My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Woman Facing Foreclosure Commits Suicide

And so it begins...


BOSTON -- A Taunton woman committed suicide Tuesday hours before her mortgage company was scheduled to auction off her home.

Carlene Balderrama, 53, sent a fax to her mortgage company threatening suicide earlier in the day. The company was planning to sell her foreclosed home at 5 p.m.

Police found Balderrama dead in her home at 103 Duffy Drive after employees at the mortgage company who received the fax called police.

Officials said that in a suicide note found next to her body, Balderrama told her husband and son to "take the insurance money and pay for the house."

See source for entire story


One day someone is going to take a gun to their mortgage company headquarters.

I don't condone it, I don't advise it...but I would understand it.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment