My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

State Police To Probe Alleged Assault By Detroit Mayor - You Or I Would Have Been Beaten To A Pulp By Now


State police to probe alleged assault by Detroit mayor

The Michigan State Police are investigating a possible assault by Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick on a deputy accompanying a process server Thursday at the home of the mayor's sister, Sheriff Warren Evans said.

Evans said the mayor allegedly pushed a sheriff's deputy and knocked him into a process server who was working for Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy. The subpoena was for Bobby Ferguson, a city contractor and close friend of Kilpatrick.

Source

This isn't the first time he has done something like this, Kwame has pushed many a reporter, caught on video several times doing just that.

Only this time he didn't know it wasn't just another citizen, it was a plain clothed cop.

Let me comment on this with the following.

HA HA HA HA...HAHA.... HA HA HA

What a stupid tool and bully, this is how he operates, bulldoze and intimidate but like with any bully they eventually are exposed for how small they really are.

Oh yeah, he has to be in court tomorrow concerning what has been commonly referred to as the text/sex scandal...you can't see but I am rolling my eyes so hard the world is spinning.


Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment