My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Amy Winehouse Rushed To Emergency Room




I only post this for one reason, this girl, like so many of our celebrities, is in trouble and everyone in the world is watching her and them die as a source of entertainment.

Enjoy this evenings viewing pleasure on your local entertainment channel.

Source

Amy Winehouse was rushed to the emergency room of a London hospital Monday, her reps say.

"Amy Winehouse suffered a reaction to medication at home this evening and was taken to the hospital. Doctors have advised that she will be kept under observation overnight and is likely to be released tomorrow," the singer's American rep says.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment