My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, July 28, 2008

United American - Let's Sell Some God Dang Insurance


Yet another job offer site unseen came to me unsolicited today, this one from United American.

I am getting to the point where I am just going to start calling these folks back to fuck with them, act mentally disabled or something...ask if I had "a friend" who was a convicted pedophile would that hold back any potential career opportunities at United American?

Why is it the ONLY two industries in the US that are profiting (aside from military suppliers) are the health industry (because all the baby boomers are at that age) and the insurance industry?

So we have those that are sick and dying and those who are not sick and dying in the business of taking care of the sick or dying.

And by taking care of, as far as insurance companies are concerned, that means getting fucked by said insurance companies.

The LAST place I want to be on Earth is working for a insurance company whose sole purpose in the world is taking money in, NOT paying it out.

They couldn't make it any clearer.

Just look at the amount of people both YOU and I know who have had to take their insurer to court...we ALL know someone, the insurance company NEVER....NEVER.....NEVER...has a problem taking the money from your paycheck, it's a flawless process.

But if you ever need to make a claim...good God look out...it's like your the first one to ask and everyone thinks you just got out of prison for insurance fraud.

If any of you work for the insurance industry, take a long look at your life, it will come back to bite you on the ass, it always does.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment