My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shia's Mommy Called In Sick For Him. THANK GOD THIS TOOL IS ALL RIGHT


UPDATE: Shia's mommy called in sick for him

Source

Shia LaBeouf's mother wants the world to know: The kid is all right.

In recovery, but all right.

Shayna LaBeouf told E! News that her 22-year-old action-star son remains at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after undergoing "extensive hand surgery" in the wake of his truck-flipping, DUI-inurring car crash.

"I'm at the hospital right now, he's doing fine," said Shayna, who has been keeping watch over her son since his wreck in the wee hours of Sunday.

Though she declined to speak specifically to his condition, the extremely emotional mother thanked the public for their concern over her son's well-being.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment