My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conde' Nast Portfolio Magazine


I was sitting in my doctor's office, waiting to bill my insurance company too much for a check up, to whom I also pay too high of a premium to, So I figure it's Karma in action and it's all going to work out.

Then I see it, another boring looking magazine, I start to leaf through it, great article after great article and get to this article:

Angelo's Many Friends

This magazine is the best magazine in the world as far as I am concerned.

This article covered the real estate market crash we are in, how we got here and who is responsible.

I was amazed, astounded and ashamed to see how many of our elected officials are involved.

I would subscribe to this magazine if I had a job and I never subscribe to ANYTHING.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment