My photo
Agree with me? Drop me an email or leave a comment. Don't agree? Drop me a line anyway.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Taxmanblog, Cincinnati's Best

This site is great...good commentary written on and from the Cincinnati area.

Their mission statement says it better than I could.

Taxmanblog

Quite simply, this blog is the ranting of a Cincinnati CPA trying to educate the American public as to why high taxes & bad government results in a crappy economy and, subsequently, a lower standard of living for its citizens.

http://taxmanblog.blogspot.com/


Looks our newbie blog, Detroit Daily Dirt, has a very similar recipe as those elsewhere in the country.

A liberal does of discontentment sprinkled lightly on American citizens and let simmer for 20 years.



Welcome to Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment